Are you our new Finance Assistant?
As part of the team, you will be working with:
- Invoice processing and verification
- Provide accounting/ clerical support to ensure that financial transactions are per UAE VAT regulations.
- Preparation, validation and submission of monthly/ quarterly VAT returns.
- Handling VAT reporting (payables and receivables) and ensuring collections/ payments are performed timely with UAE regulations.
- Compile, verify and analyse financial information and prepare financial reports and account statements like VAT liabilities, VAT returns, regulatory reports and filings.
- Resolving invoicing-related queries by coordinating directly with the vendors
- Vendor payments and allocation of cost
- Follow up on accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Maintaining necessary revenue accruals/provision of cost
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Updating and maintaining management reports
- Communication with various stakeholders via email, telephone etc.
- Assist in monthly reporting, budgeting
- Ad hoc tasks
We are looking for
We are looking for a person with the following characteristics/qualifications:
- Accounting knowledge with a minimum 3 years experience in a financial role
- Knowledge of UAE VAT laws and filing process
- Attention to detail and a strong focus on quality
- Analytical and problem-solving ability for trouble shooting
- Focus on meeting deadlines
- Ability to function independently and in a team
- Services mined with a high drive
- English at a business level
- Experience working in Navision (not a requirement)
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office applications
- Like to work in a – from time to time – fast pace working environmental
For more information, please contact:
Jane Raun, Finance Manager
Via telephone: +45 76138012 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date: 20 November 2023