Detection Systems and Fire Equipment
Maersk H2S Safety Services offers inspection, testing and maintenance on detection systems and fire equipment to a variety of customers within the oil and gas, and maritime industry.
Our maintenance services will be conducted by our service technicians, certified by the manufacturer to perform periodic service and maintenance on both portable and fixed equipment.
An essential part of our maintenance services is surveys on-board your installation, carried out on a regular basis and often annually. These periodic services are carried out safely and in accordance with all relevant standards and requirements. During our inspections any check will be recorded, a service report will be conducted, and maintenance certificates are made.
Our maintenance services consist of:
- Annual inspection of portable fire extinguishers and fire-fighting systems offshore
- Repair and calibration of gas detectors
- Air analysis test of compressors and air banks
- Pressure test and inspection of breathing apparatus
- Supply of new portable fire extinguishers
- Supply of minor equipment, related to gas detectors and fire extinguishers
Watch our Breathing Apparatus Services Video: