Gas Detection Systems and Fire Equipment
Maersk H2S Safety Services offers inspection, testing and maintenance on detection systems and fire equipment to customers within the oil and gas, and maritime industry.
Our maintenance services will be conducted by our service technicians, certified by the manufacturer to perform periodic service and maintenance on portable and fixed equipment.
An essential part of our maintenance services includes surveys onboard your installation. The surveys are carried out on regular intervals, often annually. These periodic services are carried out safely and in accordance with all relevant standards and requirements. During our inspections, all checks will be recorded; subsequently, a service report and maintenance certificates are issued.
Our maintenance services include:
- Annual inspection of portable fire extinguishers and fire-fighting systems offshore
- Repair and calibration of gas detectors
- Air analysis test of compressors and air banks
- Pressure test and inspection of breathing apparatus
- Supply of new portable fire extinguishers
- Supply of minor equipment, related to gas detectors and fire extinguishers
We can provide service and maintenance of gas detectors from Dräger including X-AM 2500, PAC 3500 and Honeywell GasAlert Microclip XL, GasAlertMax XT II, GasAlert Extreme, fixed detectors MeshGuard, and breathing apparatus including Dräger PAS Lite, Dräger Pas Micro and Dräger Saver CF. For more on our products, visit our Safety Shop.
Watch our Breathing Apparatus Services Video: