We are expanding the team as we want to intensify our business with both new and existing customers in the South East Asia area.
A great opportunity to engage in a highly dynamic and professional environment for safety.
Our customers are mainly within the oil & gas and maritime industries worldwide.
With reference to the General Sales Manager, you will be a part of a great team of very competent and dedicated colleagues that delivers that extra effort needed to grow our business. We are expanding the team as we want to intensify our business with both new and existing customers in the South East Asia area.
- Approach and build strong customers relations
- Analyze market opportunities and identifying potential customers
- Carefully plan and execute sales initiatives
- Ensure continuous knowledge of the product portfolio
- Register and maintain data (CRM)
- Presale and aftersales
- Assist in pre-qualification
- Assist in tender processes
Ensure the daily work is carried out safely and according to the A.P. Moller- Maersk values.
We are looking for
You have a strong track record in sales combined with a technical background/interest. Knowledge of the industry will be an advantage but is not a prerequisite
You are motivated by creating tangible results in a team as well as on your own.
You thrive in a proactive and hands-on role.
Most important is your ability to organize and your willingness to adapt to changes with short notice to fulfil our customers’ requirements and needs.
The workplace is not yet decided and will depend on your residency or preference.
And the following qualifications:
- Have a structured approach to selling
- Highly self-driven and result-oriented
- Effective communication skills verbally and in writing
- Works well in a team and knows how to leverage it
- Have a flexible and structured approach to handling changes
- Fluent in English both oral and in writing
- A few travel days must be expected