Are you our new HSE Supervisor?
A challenging work area where two days are not alike and with a great opportunity to make use of your previous Health & Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance experience.
We seek personnel who will be working on our upcoming projects worldwide.
The projects may consist of but are not limited to the tasks described below:
- Support the Project and Operations team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, and environmental issues.
- Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance at construction and office sites.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE-related matters.
- Support the department on the implementation of company-wide HSE initiatives.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with company policies and procedures and client requirements.
- Ensure training, toolbox meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s construction site training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the close-out process of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learnt to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the management.
- Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting.
- Conduct HSE training and orientation for all new employees.
- Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with company policies and safety standards.
- Support construction site HSE personnel in developing the worksite’s HSE campaigns and good practices.
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
We are looking for
- Strong passion for HSE.
- Minimum 3 years of HSE-related experience
- English: Communication and writing
- Computer skills: MS Office package
- NEBOSH certified
- Able to work independently and meticulously
- Must be willing to travel at short notice and worldwide
- Have experience in industrial projects
For more information, please contact:
Christian Birkekjær, Senior Operations Manager, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last application date: 8 May 2023