Bauer PE 300
The Bauer PE300 compressor is a mobile breathing air compressor used for refilling cylinders for both Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA), Work and Escape Breathing Apparatus (WEBA) and cascades.
The Bauer PE300 compressor is a robust and highly reliable breathing air supplier. The standard version is fitted with a filling adaptor for filling both 200 and 300 bar cylinders.
The Bauer PE300 compressor has a P-Purification system that ensures a supply of breathing air of a quality complying with the DIN EN 12021 standards.
The Bauer PE300 compressor is fitted with a B-TIMER for monitoring required filter changes and maintenance intervals.
The mini-computer counts the operating hours and indicates the remaining life time. Pending cartridge changes or maintenance intervals are conspicuously indicated. Original cartridges safely remove humidity, oil and pollutants from the compressed air.
The automatic compressor comes with a condensate drain that removes water from the separators between the compressor stages and from the final separator whilst the compressor is running. Standard draining interval every 15 minutes for a 6 second period.
The Bauer PE300 is serviced once after every use and is given a basic overhaul and an air quality test on a monthly basis. Full maintenance is once every 12 months.
The Bauer PE300 equipment consists of:
• Compressor block with 3 stages
• Filling hoses for 200 and 300 bar pressure
• Automated condensate draining
• Weight (230.0 kg)
• RPM: 1.800 min.
• Output Pressure (bar): 200/300
• Nominal 1st stage output pressure (bar) 6.5
• Dimensions (L x W x H) in cm.: 110 x 69 x 99
• Purification system: P31 / P42
• Filling rate pr. L/Min: 300,0
• Compressor oil capacity: 2.8 liters
• SECURUS monitoring unit with LEDs indicating required filter changes
• Operating voltage:
– 380 – 415 V, 50 Hz
– 380 – 480 V, 60 Hz